INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- Cavalry Binoculars
- Objective Lens Caps
- Carry Case
- Neck Strap
- Lens Cloth
- Instruction Manual
The rugged Cavalry Series is an outdoor binocular designed for hunters, boaters, law enforcement, and military personnel. Engineered to withstand the elements, Cavalry is fully waterproof and nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging. The housing is protected by durable rubber armor, making the binoculars easy to grip while protecting them from hard use. The olive drab color offers concealment in the field.
As an optical instrument, Cavalry offers professional features including high-grade BaK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated optics for superb light transmission. With large 50mm objective lenses, the Cavalry 10x50 is a useful tool for anyone out in the field or on the water.
- BaK-4 Prisms: Increased contrast and resolution for sharper, more detailed images.
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics: Increased light transmission through the optical path for brighter images with increased resolution and detail.
- Large 50mm Objective Lenses: Great for low-light applications.
- Waterproof and Fogproof: Ability to use in all weather conditions. Nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging of the lenses.
- Twist-up Eyecups: Ensures correct positioning of the eyes for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Tripod adaptable: Attach the binocular to a tripod for extended viewing sessions.