INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- Hummingbird 50mm ED Spotting Scope
- Lens Caps
- Soft Carry Case
- Cleaning Cloth
- User Guide & Guarantee
This compact spotting scope with high quality ED optics is a travel-friendly alternative to a full-size spotting scope.
The lowest magnification can also serve as a substitute for a binocular.
The Waterproof / Nitrogen filled construction of the Hummingbird protects it against wet weather, humid conditions and other environmental challenges. The durable armour protects against bumps and jolts during transport and out in the field.
The Hummingbird is tripod / monopod / window mount compatible so can easily be secured to a stable platform for comfortable long-duration or long-distance viewing.
- Easily carried in vest or coat pocket, in belt pack, or shoulder bag.
- ED lens optical system provides sharp, clear images with vivid, well-managed color.
- 7-22x magnification range spans binoculars and spotting scopes
- “Birder-friendly” close focus distance: 10 ft. / 3m close focus satisfies birding field optic requirements.
- Waterproof / Nitrogen filled -- Protected against wet weather, humid conditions and other environmental challenges.