INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- Nature-Trek Monoculars
- Carry Case
- Objective Lens Caps
- Lens Cloth
- Instruction Booklet
The Nature-Trek monoculars come complete in a lightweight and durable rubber coated mid-size polycarbonate chassis. All models are nitrogen purged to avoid fogging and they are sealed to be fully waterproof.
The effortless focusing and impressive depth of field make these monoculars quick and easy to use. Twist-up eye cups make viewing easy with spectacles or sunglasses.
All Nature-Trek monoculars are supplied with protective lens covers and carry case.
The monocular is supplied with a micro table-top tripod for steady viewing.
- Monocular design compact — ideal for travel
- Fully multi-coated optics to produce sharp images
- Focus knob with 2.2 turns — close focus 8.2ft/2.5m
- High resolution phase corrected BAK-4 roof prism
- Lightweight and durable rubber coated chassis
- Stay-on objective lens cover
- Twist-up eye cup with position stops